The COVID-19 outbreak has led to drastic and sudden changes in our daily lives, including the constant mask, social distancing, and quarantine measures. In times like these being safe and smart are fundamental for each customer. Businesses, too have been drastically affected, but some of them have adopted the changing times and are providing their customers the best services which are both smart and safe for their customers.
In the age of COVID-19, being a smart consumer means protecting yourself against scams, price-gouging, and identity fraud, all of which have accelerated as a result of the pandemic. From food delivery, grocery shopping etc all important services are available online these days. Users can also benefit from Instacart promo codes 2020, Walmart grocery deals, Amazon grocery offers which helps save huge on essentials.
Some ways for the customers to keep safe and smart during this COVID-19 are:
- Order online: Instead of going to the market for shopping, to protect yourself, you should switch to online ordering as that is a more safe and smart way to keep yourself protected from unwanted contact. Online ordering for all the necessary things is available for online ordering. If you want to order groceries you can shop on Instacart for all your daily needs. During the COVID times, Instacart is taking special care in packaging and delivering the products to the customers in order to avoid any unforeseen situations.
- Sanitize your order: Whether you are opting for online shopping or offline purchase, make sure that you sanitize everything that you bring back home, for packed stuff you can always sanitize with alcohol-based sanitizer, but for normal food products, wash your vegetables and fruits with water to get rid of all the germs. With Instacart you can order your groceries safely as they take special care to keep you away from all germs and viruses.
While you can sanitize your online orders, for offline orders too, make sure to step out of the house with utmost safety, wearing your PPE kit and all the things that you buy, sanitize them before usage.
- Avail Retail Offers: being smarter does not necessarily protect you against threats, but also takes advantage of the many available deals offered by businesses to stimulate consumer demand. For both online and offline shopping, various coupons and deals are available. So be a smart shopper and avail of these deals when you go shopping.
Various websites provide the latest offers and discounts on various online and in-store shopping. You can search for these coupons and enjoy smart shopping.
- Pay via cards: It is the digital age and not making the most of it will be a huge mistake at the end of the customer. Both credit and debit cards offer various discounts and cashback on shopping. So instead of going to an old school with shopping, use your cards for shopping and get instant discounts and offers in your shopping.
- Make a list: With everyone locked in their homes, shopping has become the last resort for entertainment. So, in order to avoid random shopping, make a list of all the things you want to shop for and then go shopping. This will prevent impulsive buying and unnecessary spending.
You can either make a digital list, physical list, or add items to you Instacart and shop for all the products when you want to order.
- Learn about the safety precautions: Before you make a purchase, make sure to learn all the safety precautions being taken by the particular brand, in lieu of COVID-19. If you plan on visiting the store offline, then ensure that you are wearing all the protective gear and proper safety measures are being taken at the store. For offline shopping too make sure that the delivery person is well equipped with the PPE kit and is taking proper precautions.
- Avail Membership: Most of the stores today offer membership to its customers. These memberships apart from offering various discounts, also offer quick delivery services which can help you in skipping the offline store crowd and order everything from the safety and comfort of your homes. So, availing these memberships is a smart and safe move at the end of the customer.
- Switch to Healthy: The COVID-19 is a virus that attacks your immunity, so in order to stay safe and protected, make sure you are eating healthy food and skipping anything that might compromise on your immunity. With Instacart you can order fresh groceries online and stay safe at home, while also boosting your immunity with the best healthy products offered at Instacart.
- Avoid any crowded areas or shops: Even if you have been a regular customer at a store, avoid going there, if there are lots of people visiting the place. More the number of people, the more the chances of getting infected by Coronavirus. Also, make sure that the store personnel is wearing a mask while working in the store. This will ensure that you avoid any unwanted germs and viruses, to come in contact with you.
- Keep Yourself updated: The most important way to be a smart and safe customer is to stay updated on your area. You should know the containment zones, restricted areas, and the infected cases in your surroundings, to keep safe from COVID-19. Being aware will help you make smarter and safer decisions regarding your purchase, shopping, and other activities.
So yes, vigilance and caution are two key factors to protect yourself from getting ripped off by unscrupulous offenders during COVID-19. While we all are smart customers taking care of our safety, these tips above will help you stay extra cautious of the situation. These are special times that require serious care, and with brands like Instacart, you can develop a trustworthy relationship as they ensure to keep their customers safe.
Satisfaction is a rating, but loyalty is a brand and apart from you it is also necessary for the company to take care of its customers and keep them safe.