Everyone enjoys seeing a good movie. Whether it is a comedy, drama, or horror, the two-and-half-hour experience is beneficial for you. Despite being a good thing to do in your free time, it can teach you a lot of good things.
Producers like Erik H. Gordon do their best to make a movie. But, sometimes there are some things that are not logic. Here are the 18 things that movies have taught us!
- If a man and a woman hate each other so much, it means that they will develop a love relationship later.
- The building’s ventilation system is the perfect hiding spot. Plus, this is the best way to move around without getting noticed or triggering an alarm.
- No need to go around and look for a parking spot. You can always leave our car right in front of the entrance.
- There is nothing more dramatic than the death of a dog. These scenes are the most tragic ones in the movie.
- If someone heads to the bathroom, it means that someone or something is right there waiting for them.
- During funerals, it is always pouring rain.
- When one needs to pay to the taxi driver, usually the first bill that you touch is the right amount. No need to check it, or even wait for the change.
- When you turn the TV on, there is the news on. The story at that exact moment will have something to do with you. You never get to miss this kind of news.
- Any kind of door can be easily opened using a credit card. However, there is only one exception: doors of burning buildings with trapped people inside.
- If a town is struck by a natural disaster, the mayor will be only worried about the interruption of income.
- For men, beating does not hurt. But, having your wounds cleaned by a woman is really painful.
- Dogs will always recognize and bark at the bad guy.
- Speeding cars can fly over any object they like.
- The best love stories start when a boy and a girl bump into each other, and their textbooks are scattered around.
- If a woman feels bad or faints, you will instantly know that she is pregnant.
- Ticking bombs are always deactivated in the last seconds by a guy that has sweat dripping from his forehead after he had a dilemma if it was the blue or red wire.
- Cars can get on fire for absolutely no reason. But when the good guy is trying to escape or chase someone, they will withstand anything.
- Any random stranger on the street will give you his car if you are going after the bad guy.