It is hard to deny the power of video marketing on a social media platforms to drive traffic to your site. The idea dominates various other strategies for making your brand and business success. Over eighty percent of marketers believe that using video is becoming significant for building brands as more people between the age group of 18-34 engage in watching videos most of the time.
Due to the compelling content of videos, people can stay engaged and you can expect the best results through the generation of leads and sales. Today, it is one of the best tactics you can implement to expose your brand more vividly. Read the following strategies to make video marketing more effective.
- Try to use the story of your brand in the video and allow viewers to feel the enthusiasm.
- Today is the age of live streaming videos, so you can make the most of Facebook and Instagram stories to interact with social media followers, and allow them t read your blog, breaking news, or ask them to come to backstage events.
- You must upload the videos directly to social media sites such as Facebook compared to video sharing through YouTube to enhance organic traffic.
- Try to convert meaningful blog posts to a series o videos.
- Create videos for every product you need to showcase and highlight on the specifications, features, and benefits.
- Plan and organize your videos properly so that they do not overlap with each other.
Emergence of vertical video
The way people view videos today is changing rapidly from the conventional horizontal to vertical. It is true that video has always been horizontal, but more and more people today are watching videos on the move. Therefore, more and more people are trying to adapt themselves to mobile, and hence the popularity of vertical videos. People hold their smartphones vertically, so it is the natural tendency of people to follow this while filming the video. No wonder Social media platforms, such as Snapchat and Instagram stick to vertical video on their sites. If you are trying to post your videos on various social media platforms, you can follow the trend to drive more traffic to the site.
However, the idea of getting likes on Instagram still comes from the expertise of Stormlikes, so you can get more followers with ease.
Realizing the opportunities
You might hear that using videos on social media platforms might have come to the point of saturation. The data that surrounds this opinion consolidates it as well. However, you may not know that unused opportunities can still exist. Facebook and YouTube are two of the most popular platforms for posting videos. However, few people are aware that LinkedIn is also emerging as another platform for video content with a high success rate.
Once you analyze the present state of posting videos, you have to start taking small steps with the creation of personalized one-to-one videos to highlight your brand. Leveraging the option of posting video is the best strategy to promote your brand and get more traffic to your site.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!