As a runner, one thing I have to keep up with is my toenails! If they get too long, it becomes rather painful to run. While having short toenails is my goal, there are a few people who love having long toenails – why? I am not sure, it isn’t as if your feet will fit into a pair of shoes.
I suppose you can just go barefoot, but in the winter that would be a cold way to go! Not only that, but the longer your toenails, the harder it is to get around and exercise! Scroll down to see ten ladies that have decided that having long toenails is far more important than being comfortable.
1. What a colorful look!
2. This look is complete with toe rings!
3. Sporty looking pants for someone who probably can’t work out!
4. Oh, a few gemstones on these nails make them more sparkly!
5. Ah, a conservative length and a nice shade of orange with splashes of gold!
6. Here is a set of colorful fingernails and a set of toe nails? Same woman? You decide.
7. These are definitely the same woman. I am not sure what I think about that color.
8. Hmm, these are too curly to be as attractive as some of the others. What is with that watch?
9. A deep red color with a few polka dots, interesting.
10. Teal. What more is there to say?
I am not ever going to get behind this trend! I much rather go out for a run and walk in comfort! Share away, people!
h/t Crispy Whisper