St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect excuse to whip up some delicious fudge! It’s creamy, festive, and the little bits of toffee add just the right amount of crunch.
What’s great about this recipe is that it can be used year-round! By changing the design on top it’s the perfect bite-sized dessert for any special occasion.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and grease the foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine the milk and the chips.
- Cook and stir over low heat until the chips are melted.
- Add the butter and salt and stir until smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the toffee bits.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Once fudge is firm, remove from pan and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Place vanilla frosting in a small resealable bag and tint with green food coloring.
- Cut a small hole into the corner of the plastic bag and pipe a shamrock onto each square.