Oh boy, a man claiming to be from the year 2030 has undergone a lie detector test and passed.
The so-called time traveller, who calls himself Noah, has made a series of predictions for the future to warn all us normies what the upcoming decade has in store for us.
Noah, supposedly 50-years-old, previously told Paranormal Elite he suffers anorexia and depression but took an age rejuvenating drug to turn him 25.
In an interview with Apex TV this week he was quizzed on his predictions and authenticity.
Among some of them include:
- Current US president Donald Trump will be re-elected in the year 2020
- Phones are going to start getting bigger towards the year 2030
- Robots that can run a home are being slowly introduced
- Humans fly to Mars in 2028 – the same year time travel is made public
- Electric cars can travel at 600mph
- Some diseases have been cured – including some forms of cancer
- Artificial intelligence will be huge by 2021 and a popular device which will look like Google glasses but have the processing power of today’s computers, will take over.
When Noah is asked if he actually is a time traveller from 2030 he replies ‘Yes’ at which point small green header saying ‘TRUE’ lights up. The results from the detector machine cannot be seen.
The rest of the video follows suit.
Apex TV wrote:
We did a lie detector test on Noah, who claims to be an actual time traveler from the year 2030. He says he is stuck in 2018. In this interview, we ask Noah the alleged time traveler about how time travel works, the legitimacy of his story, and in the end, we do an x-ray on his wrist that he claims is housing future technology.
What do you think? Is Noah a real time traveler from the future?