Press Secretary Sean Spicer has pretty notorious foot-in-mouth syndrome. Recently, he’s gotten some heat for saying Hitler never never used chemical weapons on his own people, and then immediately referred to concentration camps as “Holocaust centers.” He is, at this point, a sentient facepalm.
Well, Spicer’s talking woes only continued today when he was tasked with reading books to some children during the White House’s Easter Egg Roll and he would like to make the following clarifications:
1. Peter Rabbit does not necessarily “embody the spirit of Josef Stalin.”
2. In See Spot Run, Spot is not “running from the Assad regime.”
3. They do not say goodnight to “the benevolent President Trump” in Goodnight Moon.
4. The Giving Tree does not represent “what’s wrong with socialism.”
5. The wolf is not “in the right” in The Three Little Pigs.
6. Goldilocks should not have “brought a gun with her.”
7. He would like to apologize for being too scared to finish There’s A Monster At The End Of This Book.
8. Brown Bear does not see “Trump making America great again for me” in Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?