1. This diabolical phone-stealer.
lol, I changed "no" on my mom and dads phones pic.twitter.com/OQC5Xvg6qA
— Brendan Gatward (@BrendanG_123) August 30, 2015
2. These kids, whose mom isn’t even phased anymore.
3. This devious gift-giver.
4. This underwhelming daughter.
5. The daughter whose “best” work definitely wasn’t “good” work.
6. This trollish son.
my mom asked me for a pic of ed sheeran and i tried to be funny and i edited it i didnt know she was gonna frame it a week later jfc pic.twitter.com/uFNzgnztaF
— eric curtin (@dubstep4dads) July 13, 2017
7. This embarrassing student.
8. The son who forgot about Apple AirPlay.
I WAS WITH MY MOM AND MY BROTHER WAS WATCHING PORN UPSTAIRS AND HE ACCIDENTALLY PUT IT ON AIRPLAY ON THE APPLE TV pic.twitter.com/hHHfz9ZXDF
— emily xcx (@YasBeyonce) October 23, 2014
9. The kid who decided to give his parents premature heart attacks.
I started chatting with a local police officer today, and asked him what I could do to let my parents know I was having a good time at my first day of college. He suggested taking this photo. from funny
10. The son who’s never leaving home.