Haunted houses: you either love them or you hate them.
There are many different kinds of people in the world, some who are thrill-seekers and others who would rather avoid taking risks. Haunted house experiences are clearly designed for the former—and lately these experiences seem to be in an arms race with one another, constantly getting scarier and scarier. One of these houses is the Nightmare Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada. Although many people have signed up for the experience thinking themselves ready, photographic evidence taken by the park suggests otherwise.
With no further ado, here are 30 pictures of some of its most frightened guests.
1. These guys making a choo-choo train of terror.
2. Who’s more scared, the guy in the middle or the guy on the right?
3. The girl on the far right’s expression is priceless.
4. The leader of this group probably wouldn’t hold up well under interrogation.
5. A boyfriend’s duty is to hold it together in times of crisis.
6. Dad, I thought you were going to protect me!
7. At least this dad is having fun!
8. Everyone is pretty equally terrified in this one.
9. In the choice between fight or flight, this guy chose flight.
10. And so did this guy.