21. This breakup text is pretty clever. It seems like this couple are on two completely different pages. I wonder what was the cause of the dispute? And I would have guessed that wanting to get married ‘and stay together forever’ would have constituted as ‘getting serious.’
22. This breakup text is much more articulate than the rest. However, it loses points for straight up copyright infringement. It doesn’t count if you just plagiarize someone else, especially if it’s a movie that most people have seen!
23. That escalated pretty quickly. Those back to back to back texts just kept increasing in intensity. A little auto correct can produce many laughs but also many unexpected answers. I wonder what she did in the first place to have let Danny down…
24. It’s always good to be able to laugh something off. I mean, laughter and comedy IS what brings people together. But I guess not in this case. Despite the spelling error, this individual was still able to laugh at him or herself and proceed with the dumping. Good job in keeping your composure!
25. To be fair, would you really want to be with someone who doesn’t want to see your magic tricks in the first place? Maybe this individual was well aware of this break up text tactic and shut him or her down before they got a chance.
26. This one is pretty clever. Instead of outright saying ‘I don’t like you anymore and I hope to pursue other relationships outside of you and I’ this person went about it in a much more articulate way.
27. I wonder if that response would have worked if the individual didn’t spell ‘you’ wrong. I hope this man didn’t just leave his pregnant girlfriend or wife alone. One must be responsible for his or her actions!
28. The dichotomy between these two answers is absolutely ridiculous. Clearly they are not on the same page. One wants to break up while the other wants to get married. Is there even a middle ground for such drastic differences?
29. Either this was an honest mistake or an epic plan laid out by the boyfriend. Instead of having to dump her himself, he had his friend do it for him by ‘accidentally’ texting her this indirect breakup text.
30. They say ignorance is bliss. But how many times does this person have to be dumped and rejected before they find out that this person doesn’t want to be with them anymore? It seems like this isn’t the first time that they’ve tried to end the relationship.