11. The confusion that this person is going through in this breakup text makes it pretty sad. We don’t really know what to think in this situation. I wonder what she said to that particular response. I’m sure she was genuinely surprised.
12. It’s pretty bad to get broken up with over text, but when your ex’s best friend does it for him? Well, that’s not only sad but it’s pretty embarrassing too. Well from the guy’s perspective, at least now he knows he’s got a keeper of a bestie.
13. This is also pretty hurtful, some relationships just don’t seem to work out that well. Not only did poor Jessica get broken up with but she found out her guy was cheating on her all at the same time. Ouch.
14. Confidence is key, especially during a breakup. But this person really looked like a jerk having no problem shutting down his ex like that. At least she was honest though; you got to tell it like it is.
15. Some texts are so heartbreaking that we can’t help but cringe. This guy clearly is so desperate for his girlfriend to take him back. My question is: why is he named Skaterade and what does he do that requires him to tour? Is he a rock star?!
16. I think this is sufficient justification for why someone would want to break up. Death is certainly no joke and should not be taken lightly. Especially not the traitorous murder of Simba’s father! This certainly sounds like what someone with no soul would say.
17. I guess that’s the method to break up with someone. Ease them into it. Start off with something small and then drop the big news on them. However, in this case, it seems like that plan didn’t go so well since this individual cares more about the xbox.
18. This is goofy and weird all at the same time. Why would you text your wife when you guys live in the same house in the first place? And secondly, is the husband just trying to play a prank on her or was he actually trying to get rid of his mistress?
19. Can we all please note the contact name? A little bit of foreshadowing if I can say so myself. Did this person change the contact details prior to sending that text or was it after he got into the club?
20. Do people really save their ex’s number in their phone titled ‘Ex’? That just seems kind of weird to me. I guess this person just really wanted to notify their ex about their predilection to burning things.