11. This teen chose a great look for his prom, so he obviously wanted to snap a picture to share with his friends. Unfortunately for him, not even the most stylish person alive could distract from the cat having a drink from the toilet.
12. There’s nothing you can do to get an animal to successfully participate in an engagement photoshoot. You can just imagine the look on the guests’ faces when they received a save-the-date with this pooch’s face on it instead!
13. Getting the perfect photograph during dinner can be a royal pain, but if you try hard enough, it might work out in the end. Prince Harry certainly knows a thing or two about that! Just look at him being silly in this picture.
14. This is exactly what happens when a wedding photographer tells the bridal party to just be natural in front of the camera. “Oh, you want me to act natural, do you? Just know that I naturally have to pick my nose right now.”
15. Your initial reaction to this photobomb might be to assume the couple in the foreground is attending a Halloween party. But what if they’re not? What if this is just a normal Saturday night out on the town, and that zombie prom queen is casually lurking in the background?
16. There’s a chance this family paid good money to go snorkeling with the turtles. But it looks like they might’ve wasted their dough. From the looks of the end result, the turtle would’ve paid to come to them instead.
17. Whoever said world-famous astrophysicists can’t have a little fun must not have met Neil deGrasse Tyson. If there’s anything to be learned from his playful social media presence, it’s that he can be as silly and lighthearted as the rest of us.
18. It’s pretty hard to tell whether the man in the background told his wife of his plan to photobomb their baby announcement pictures or not. Either way, he’s doing a spectacular job!
19. If there’s no picture next to the word “photobomb” in the dictionary, someone might want to add this one, because it’s just about the cutest one you could ever imagine! Puppy-bombs are the best kind of photobombs.
20. When you have your picture taken beside a plaque at the Microsoft headquarters, you’re probably not expecting a certain famous guy to show up. They should’ve installed those security gates to keep photobombers out… hyuck hyuck.