Taking pictures is a perfect way to capture the special moments of our lives. From the time a baby first opens their eyes to a person’s hundredth birthday party, photographs can help us hold on to life’s special memories. Yet no matter how hard we try, pictures don’t always turn out as planned…
Whether you accidentally place a finger in front of the lens or someone walks in front of your shot, these joyous moments can just as quickly be turned on their heads. Luckily, this can often lead to a photograph becoming even better than expected. Just take these 25 examples of times a photobomb made a picture 100 percent better…
1. It’s pretty hard to organize everyone together for a group photo. Even harder? Trying to coordinate with someone who’s completely out of earshot. (Hint: take a peek at the man in the background…)
2. This young couple is clearly having a great time at their friend’s wedding, but the same can’t be said for everyone in attendance. Just check out the girl flipping the double bird to someone in the background!
3. Mountaintops make for incredible backdrops in photographs, especially ones that are meant to be romantic. The next time this couple dips to kiss in front of a beautiful landscape, though, they’ll want to be sure to wait until this gentleman passes by.
4. Taking a photograph with the family dog is generally a pretty easy task, but the same can’t be said for cats. With minds of their own, they never seem to stop moving while you snap a pic… unless it’s to ruin their owner’s picture by suddenly popping into the frame.
5. “Just got back from Iceland—was going through my pictures and found the best photobomb of all time.” You have to imagine this happy accident beats any other touristy photos she took while on vacation!
6. Anyone who’s ever worked as a server in a restaurant knows how important it is to keep the aisles clear at all times. Apparently, no one gave the little child the memo. But that’s okay, because it made for one hilarious photobomb!
7. With a fresh new summer look hot off the rack, this girl couldn’t wait to show off her outfit. Naturally, she took a selfie to mark the occasion, but what she didn’t realize at the time was that she was photobombing her own pictures. Yikes.
8. Apparently this guy chose the best way to propose to his future wife, because from the look on these two women’s faces, they couldn’t be any more surprised. It makes you wonder if he asked both of them to marry him!
9. This might be this youngster’s first time being arrested, so he wanted to take the opportunity to have his mugshot snapped on the beach before being booked at county. This one’s certainly going to hang on these ladies’ walls for a long time.
10. Either this newly married couple paid their photographer extra to have a person perform extreme stunts in the background of their wedding photos, or this is one of the best-timed photobombs in the history of mankind.